For manufacturers where traceability is paramount, the Raptor Combi is a new fully integrated metal detection and checkweighing system developed by Fortress Technology and Sparc Systems in a collaborative first. This next evolution inspection system features ground-breaking compliance control software to ensure the highest quality of inspection.
Modular in design, the Raptor can be used standalone or easily integrated with a metal detector for a sleek combi system. Placed at any stage of your process, the Raptor runs at 150 packs per minute while accurately inspecting products weighing up to 8kg and 300 x 400mm in size. Programmed measurements allow operators to quickly view live data regarding product weight, batch weight and giveaway to verify that product is running within set tolerances. Both checkweighing and metal detection can be optimised through the same monitor and remotely accessed.
Protect your customers and safeguard your brand
If you supply the supermarkets, the Raptor’s compliance control software will ensure every COP (Code of Practice) is being met. All COP and product specifications are programmed into the control system which in turn alerts an operator at a scheduled time. This prompts a step-by-step auditing procedure and requires a signatory before results can be made available through USB download or uploaded automatically to your server. This system prevents skipping tests and tampering with results by notifying a manager. If any COP changes, our “Guaranteed Sustainability” commitment provides you with the latest software to keep you up to date for the lifespan of your machine.
CONTACT FORTRESS TECHNOLOGY EUROPE TODAY:
Tel: +44 (0) 1295 256266
*We have inventory. Ready to ship within 6 weeks
- Compliant to all European supermarket Codes of Practice
- Hygienic design (minimal exposed wires)
- Single Swipe Touchscreen HMI
- Paperless audit software with pre-programmed Codes of Practice
- Operator and maintenance friendly
- Innovative conveyor belt can easily be clipped in and out of frame for sanitation
- Smooth and tight-fitting belt design reduces noise and improves accuracy
- Servo feedback option
- Can be fitted with Fortress Technology’s STEALTH metal detector
- Detects ferrous, non-ferrous, and stainless-steel contaminations in non-metallic containers and metalised film packs